Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bummer.

Well, my game didn't sell on eBay. So I'm putting it on Craigslist instead. You can check it out here.

Hopefully it will sell this time. I need the moola! hehe

In other news, everyone is doing well. Karen's been working a good number of hours at HBC and still enjoying it. I'm coming up to a month now at FGP and am really enjoying it. Hopefully I'll be able to place some candidates soon! Got a few lined up for some interviews so we'll see what happens...

Oh, if you visit the FGP website you can see my bio. :D No pic, but just some blurbage that Karen and put together.

Again, visit my other site for regular updates on my work, tech, and everything else non-personal. :)

This weekend is our monthly gameday at one of the local game stores. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout! Wee for board games! I've not played any games in a good while and am having withdrawals. *twitch*

No comments: