Monday, June 23, 2003

Some new changes are in the works...

Well, recently I discovered that I can have 2 domains with my account. doh! All this time I've been hosting chumpmonkey as a webuser off my PCM account. Well, no longer! Hopefully this week or next, I will have chumpmonkey.com hosted on it's own domain, with it's own look, and content. I'm redoing things completely and as of now, looks like I might be stepping away from blogger. I like blogger, but I want to see if there are some other blog tools out there with a little more power and features (right now I'm leaning towards Movable Type. So, if you have any suggestions, or comments, please let me know! When I get close to rolling out the site I will let everyone know here first.

As always, Chumpmonkey.com will be your source for whatever! hehe

No comments: