Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello world.



Well, for the 1st time in almost 4 years I'm posting a new post here :). Amazing eh? Well, needless to say, I am not a blogger. I've tried, but the gift of writing does not inhabit my genes... My wife on the other hand is a wonderful writer. Maybe I can get her to start posting here.



Anyways, the archives have some old stuff. Pretty neat read if you are really bored.



In the meantime check out my other sites -




  • www.valien.net - our personal domain. Really nothing there at all. Maybe I'll do a dns redirect to this site or something...
  • www.chumpmonkey.com - my true blog using WordPress. I use it as an experimental site to post anything from gaming to business to well, whatever. :) I also have the famous Chumpmonkey forums hosted there as well.
  • www.chumpmonkeygames.com - my e-commerce business. Looking for an excellent boardgame? Check out my store. I treat all customers as gold. :) (or at least I try too...)
  • www.faforums.org - my HS Alumni forums - Faith Academy.



See you around! :)



~Allen

No comments: