Saturday, January 19, 2008

Google Notebook and Snow.

So what do those two have in common? Nothing much, except that as I write this post it's snowing outside (yay!) and I'm learning the ropes on Google Notebook. A while back I exported all my bookmarks into Google Bookmarks and have been very happy with the results. So today I decided to try out Google Notebook and I'm impressed.

I'm doing some research on the video game industry in South Carolina (if you have any news, links, etc. send them my way please!) and instead of writing a document in Google Docs I decided to post the links and information into a Notebook. It's very easy to use and will help out my research immensley. Once again, Google has created a product that helps me out yet costs me nothing.

Just wish I was an early Google investor. :D

No comments: