Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valien.net - A Game Experiment

Good day to all!

I've owned the Valien.net domain for a good number of years now. For the most part it's just been used as an email domain. Nothing much else.

Recently though I have been working on some projects and one of those have to do with casual gaming. So without further ado I present to you the Valien.net games portal. Right now there is only 1 game. :) I didn't program the game at all but rather got it off another flash development site. My goal with the project is to provide some casual games for people without all the other junk on most flash game sites (movies, immature forums, etc.) I have some ideas and plans on what to do, at the moment just think of it as a pre-alpha stage site.

So check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: