Friday, May 9, 2008

Great News!

Hi everyone. My once in a lunar cycle of updating this blog. Most everyone knows but wanted to post it here as well (for official record?!?!)

My wife and I are expecting our 1st child come mid-November. Yay! We're ecstatic and at the same time scared to death! At the doctor's last week we were able to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time. That was way too cool. In a few weeks we'll be going in to get a sonogram and I imagine it will really sink in then!

Karen has been feeling pretty good so far, which has been a big blessing. We're just praying that we'll have a healthy baby. :)

Other than that big news, nothing much else too exciting going on. I'm updating my other blog with most of my work related info - www.valien.net - so feel free to visit that one and see what's happening.

Yay for parenthood! Eek! hehe :D

1 comment: