Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oops. Forgot to Update.

First of all - no baby yet.

Secondly it's been so crazy the last 3 months that blogging was the furthest thing from my mind.

Here is what has been going on in a nutshell:

  • Karen's done with work! Yay! Nov. 7 was her last day.
  • Baby is right on schedule for the 17th! Yay!
  • Work for me has had it's ups and downs. Ups in that I am finally getting some contractors on billing! Woohoo! Downs in that business has really slowed down overall. So I'm working harder and faster than ever before. A 'sense of urgency' is driving me...
  • I have pictures of the finished baby room that I need to get up on the blog. So yeah, it's coming.
  • My laptop died completely so I have no decent system @ home to develop or utilize to write (I'll take donations please. kthx)
Next post, hopefully with some really really good news!! :D

No comments: