Monday, June 23, 2008

It's a Boy!

Today was the day our baby became a boy. :) We had our 1st (well, my wife did) ultrasound and we have a 20 minute DVD of the whole thing! Talk about cooool. Baby V was quite active and kept squirming around mommy's tummy.

I captured a few images off the DVD. Here's one of the pics of Baby V! The arrow you see in the picture is pointing to his tiny heart. :)


Later on he decided to do a flip and stretch his legs. Here's a pic of that event as well (not as clear though).


He kinda looks funky. Like some quasi-alien-human-thingy. :D But he's got all the human parts necessary to function. It was amazing seeing his heart and watching all 4 chambers operate. Got to see his kidneys, stomach, umbilical cord, spine, legs, arms, ear, nose, mouth, etc.

The creation of life is absolutely amazing. All this designed by our Heavenly Father. That's what blows me away. Praise be to Him!

I'm going to try to get some video uploaded this week as well. Gotta share the good news!

Now taking name suggestions... ;)

3 comments:

The Schindel Six said...

yippee!!!! I'm so so so excited about my new cous.!!!!! love you both!
mikaela

3orange1blonde said...

Hi Allen. This is a great idea..blogs, eh? I love blogging and reading them. I'm not a good writer so typing is so much easier and I can still be counted in the world of journalers.
Your blog is great..good writing. Thanks for the link. I'll check it every once in a while. Congratulations on being pregnant! It IS a miracle! And a boy?! You're just gonna love it. Yesterday Alan and Skye were playing soccer..cones set up and everything..Alan looked over and me and smiled! It was totally that look of "Look Lis, I got a boy to play soccer with!" Really is tremendous. O.k. too long of a message, thanks!~

3orange1blonde said...

oh, sorry, 3orange1blonde is Lisa Miller, you probably figured it out, but just thought I'd type it.